Are you an outgoing, confident person who enjoys interacting with people and delighting customers?
Over 5,000 people play Cash Housie every week at our 64 sessions across Sydney at our Registered Club Partners in NSW including Pittwater, Hornsby, Campbelltown, Blacktown, Bexley and many others.
We are looking for a dynamic, energetic and confident Cash Housie Hosts to be the voice and face of our fun and exciting Charity Housie sessions for the Northern Beaches region.
About Learning Links
Learning Links have been helping families and children with learning difficulties for over 40 years. Learning Links large Charity Housie operations, run from our Registered Clubs Partners in NSW, supports the charitable work of our organisation to provide services to children and their families.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Hosting our Charity Housie sessions. This includes, set-up, selling tickets, paying winners, and finalising the session including recording session details
- Calling sessions with a pleasant, clear, and articulate voice using a microphone
- Interacting positively and courteously with Club Patrons, Club Staff, and your work colleagues
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of our weekly sessions, Housie rules and procedures, and compliance regulations and requirements
- Completing documentation and computer entries.
- A bright and confident personality with exceptional customer service skills
- Excellent interpersonal and team collaboration skills
- Previous microphone experience
- Self-motivated and takes initiative
- Impeccable grooming and presentation
- Ability to undertake the physical requirements of the role including the ability to lift up to 15 kilograms
- Ability to work a flexible roster including days, nights, weekends and split shifts
- Current driver’s licence and access to a comprehensively insured vehicle
- Own laptop with Microsoft Excel and own mobile phone.
- Experience in a Club environment
- RSA & RCG certificates
- Some prior knowledge of Charity Housie activities.
What we offer
This position offers an attractive hourly rate plus applicable allowances. Learning Links employees receive tax effective salary packaging opportunities which means you can increase the value of your take-home pay.
Other benefits you can access working with Learning Links include:
- Working for a dynamic and growth orientated not for profit organisation;
- Life/ work Balance; and
- Employee Assistance Program.
How to apply for this role:
Apply online via the careers page of our website. Please include:
- Cover Letter;
- C V.; and
- Details of two current professional referees
For further information and a Position Description please visit the careers page of our website https://careers.learninglinks.org.au/. Police Background Check applies to this position. Learning Links also follows government advice regarding COVID-19 vaccination mandates.
Previous applicants need not apply.