At Learning Links, we work together with thousands of families to help children reach their full potential. We are looking for experienced customer service superstars to join the team on a casual basis in our offices in Bella Vista and Liverpool. Roles are to start ASAP so apply now.
You will make a difference to the lives of many children and families. You will be the first person our clients and families will see, and you will exceed their expectations by providing exceptional customer service. It is this interaction which sets the tone for how we work together with our clients. In this role day to day, you will be:
- Providing exceptional customer service to new and existing clients both face to face and over the phone using empathy, patience and confidence.
- Ensuring customer concerns are addressed quickly and in a manner that leaves them feeling good and confident in the ability of Learning Links to meet their needs.
- Maintaining comprehensive knowledge of Learning Links Products and Services to be able to provide direct and immediate support and guidance to customers face to face, via email, or on the telephone.
- Ensuring all customer documents including invoicing, payments, reports, are accurate and processed as required to meet the customer and business needs.
- Providing administrative support to staff and managers in various ways.
- Ensuring the physical environment is maintained and professionally presented.
This is a casual role and the hours will range from 10am to 6:30pm on weekdays, and 8am to 5pm on Saturdays.
The hourly casual weekday rate is $29.48 and the hourly casual Saturday rate is $35.28.
Preference for shortlisting and shifts will be given to applicants who are able to travel to multiple Learning Links sites (e.g. Bella Vista, Alexandria, Peakhurst, Gledswood Hills and Liverpool).
You will have:
- Proven experience in providing direct face to face customer service and managing effective customer relationships
- A sensible approach to work with a flexible, can-do attitude and the ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Precision in the way you approach goals and to-do lists and the ability to complete tasks in a timely manner
- Exceptional verbal and written communication (that is clear and concise)
- A high level of proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite (Microsoft and Excel a must), and Salesforce (highly desirable)
- Experience providing administration support to internal staff
- Hands down the most supportive and welcoming culture around.
- Access to salary sacrifice up to $15,900 to reduce your pre-tax income.
- Variety at work with exposure to multiple disciplines and programs (e.g. psychology, education, early intervention, and teams running community programs etc.)
- Excellent learning and development opportunities (including nominated professional development days throughout the year)
- Technical training on systems (e.g., Salesforce) and a champion network to support you
- Giving back to communities by helping kids from low socio-economic or disadvantaged backgrounds.
- Flexible work options
- Access to the Employee Assistance Program
Our Customer Care team at Learning Links are important. We work hard as the front facing staff member to support children and families, but we also enjoy a few laughs as a team. This is a very independent role as you are the go-to person at our site, however we connect as a Customer Care team virtually and you will always have lots of support.
Learning Links was established in 1972 by parents concerned about the lack of appropriate support services to meet their children’s education and wellbeing needs. Since then we have partnered with thousands of children and families to help children reach their full potential. Our Client Services team include leading practitioners in their field and we provide multidisciplinary services across psychology, speech therapy, specialist and early education.
We value diversity and inclusion and the unique contribution that every one of our team make.
Child safety is top priority for us, and we are a child safe organisation. You will be asked to undergo a police check and Working with Children Check.
Learning Links follows government advice regarding COVD-19 vaccination mandates and some of our workforce are mandated to be vaccinated. Because we work in an inter-connected and collaborative way, Learning Links requires all staff to be fully vaccinated to ensure programs can continue to be delivered safely at our centres and schools.
Sounds like a good gig right?! We can’t wait to hear from you! Click on this link to apply now via our e-recruitment portal. For further information and a Position Description please visit the careers page of our website www.learninglinks.org.au.