Customer Care Alexandria
At Learning Links, we work together with thousands of families to help children live a life unlimited by circumstance. Our clever team of psychology, speech therapy, specialist and early education professionals provide strategies and interventions to help kiddos reach their full potential.
Our Customer Care Representative plays a critical role in this, as the first friendly face parents and children see when they come into the Learning Links office. Our CC team help to set the climate in the office, creating a warm and welcoming environment â and encouraging lots of fun and games in the waiting room before sessions!
This position is a casual role in our Alexandria office. This role would be ideal for a person looking for flexible work as it is for school term times only on a Thursday evening from 4pm to 7pm and Saturday from 9am to 5pm. There is also the possibility for additional days and hours during the week and the flexibility to fill in at our other locations. This can be a great way to get variety in your role and forge relationships with the amazing teams at our different locations.
Our Customer Care team are the one point of contact at our sites and work to support our professionals and families equally. Day to day you will be:
- Greeting and welcoming kids and parents.
- Creating a safe and friendly environment in our waiting rooms.
- Answering face to face, phone and email enquiries and ensuring sessions are rescheduled or moved as needed in our Salesforce system.
- Managing direct payments or payment processing through our portal including invoicing, receipts, cancellations, and reports.
- Maintaining a thorough knowledge of the work schedules for professionals on site and reaching out to ask if they need any assistance.
- Keeping the office presentable, managing stock levels, coordinating maintenance/ tradespeople, and completing ordering as needed.
- Developing a deep knowledge of Learning Links services and providing direct support and guidance to clients.
- Entering/ updating client records in Salesforce.
- Coordinating social office activities â e.g., birthdays, morning teas, social events.
We also encourage our Customer Care team to be health, safety, and wellbeing champions, including by being our trained first aiders. First Aid and CPR training and refreshers will be provided in addition to an allowance.
- You have a background in reception, customer service, office management or similar.
- You have prior experience in providing face to face customer service and partnering with clients for good outcomes.
- You are a sensible person with a flexible, can-do attitude who can work independently with minimal supervision.
- You are flexible with your availability.
- You are a goals-oriented individual and always ensure tasks are completed on time and with attention to detail.
- You have exceptional verbal and written communication skills, and can communicate with empathy, patience and understanding.
- You are proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and have used Salesforce (desirable) or a CRM before.
- Above award salary and not-for profit salary packaging options ($15,900 + $2,649 + novated leasing of a car) to increase your take home pay
- Variety at work with exposure to multiple disciplines and programs (e.g. psychology, education, early intervention, and teams running community programs etc.)
- Supportive culture and environment with opportunities to grow and develop as part of a broader team.
- Hands down the most supportive and welcoming culture around.
- Systems and digital skills training.
- 4-6 dedicated professional development days each year.
- EAP services including access to career support, manager assistance, mental health and counselling services, nutrition/ diet advice, financial counselling, legal assistance etc.
- Giving back to communities by helping kids from low socio-economic or disadvantaged background.
Our Customer Care team at Learning Links are our go-to people. Because we only have one CC Rep at each site, we connect virtually to discuss how things are going, do team training and set objectives for the coming quarter.
We also give our Customer Care team full license to decorate for events throughout the year â including Reconciliation NAIDOC week, Christmas, Harmony Day etc.
Learning Links was established in 1972 by parents concerned about the lack of appropriate support services to meet their children’s education and wellbeing needs. Since then we have partnered with thousands of children and families to help children reach their full potential. Our Client Services team include leading practitioners in their field and we provide multidisciplinary services across psychology, speech therapy, specialist and early education.
We value diversity and inclusion and the unique contribution that every one of our team make.
We can’t wait to hear from you! Click on this link to apply now via our e-recruitment portal. For further information and a Position Description please visit the careers page of our website www.learninglinks.org.au.
Child safety is top priority for us, and we are a child safe organisation. You will be asked to undergo a police check and obtain a Working with Children Check. Learning Links also follows government advice regarding COVD-19 vaccination mandates and requires all staff to be fully vaccinated (triple vaxxed) to ensure programs can continue to be delivered safely at our centres.