Are you ready to take on a unique opportunity in your teaching career?
If you are looking for a leadership position outside the classroom environment that really challenges you and taps into your outstanding teaching skills – then this role is ideal for you!
Learning Links is the place for you to make a genuine difference to the lives of children with learning difficulties and support teachers to do the same.
We have a unique permanent part time position until the end of June 2022, with options for extension beyond this. This contract position will involve supporting new and existing teachers working with our students in our centres and online in addition to facilitating a component of our Education in Schools programs. You’ll be working with an experienced Education Manager to provide support for the day-to-day operations of our specialist tutoring programs.
Why is Learning Links right for you?
- You’ll have a chance to both continue teaching as well as supporting a team to provide quality evidence-based support for children with learning difficulties.
- We are a highly progressive organisation, looking for new ways to scale our impact and support more students – you can be a part of this!
- You will be provided with extensive induction training in assessment, planning and teaching of students with learning difficulties prior to starting and ongoing throughout your employment.
- We support all areas of children’s learning which means you will be part of a full team of Educational Psychologists, Speech Pathologists and Occupational Therapists to support children with learning difficulties, having input into the delivery of our services in a new learning centre.
- Relevant tertiary qualifications accepted by NSW schools for teaching (primary, high school and/or special education);
- Proficient Teacher NESA Accreditation;
- Experience teaching both literacy (reading, spelling, writing) and mathematics (addition, subtraction, multiplication & division) across a wide age range;
- Knowledge and/or experience working with children with learning disabilities;
- Current Working with Children Check approval;
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills;
- Commitment to working in partnership with families and other professionals;
- Understanding of assessment, programming and delivery of evidence-based instruction in literacy and numeracy; and
- Proficient computer skills and access to a laptop computer with internet for home office-based work.
If you are interested in this role, please click on Apply.
For further information about our organisation visit our website www.learninglinks.org.au.
For any general enquiries, please email email@example.com.