Learning Links is seeking a Fundraising Coordinator to join the Funding and Partnerships team at an exciting period of growth and development. This is the perfect role for an enthusiastic fundraiser looking to take on more responsibility under a high performing and supportive team.
About Learning Links
Learning Links was established in 1972 by parents concerned about the lack of appropriate support services to meet their children’s education and wellbeing needs. Since then, we have worked with thousands of children and families to help children reach their full potential. We are a growing organisation responding to the changing market environment to deliver evidence-based, high quality support services in literacy, numeracy, speech and occupational therapies, assessments, counselling, family support and professional development. We are driven by continuous improvement, strategic growth and building on our previous successes.
About the role
The Fundraising Coordinator will play a pivotal role in attracting, engaging and supporting donors and funders, and working closely with members of the fundraising, marketing and service delivery teams. Through excellent initiative, customer service and administrative support, you will help ensure successful and sustainable growth of the Learning Links fundraising strategy with a particular focus on Individual Giving and Digital Fundraising. This role is a part time opportunity, working 19 hours per week, and reports into the Head of Fundraising.
What will you do?
No day will be the same in this role. Your main responsibilities will be to:
- Provide exceptional customer service and support to donors and funding partners, working closely with the fundraising and marketing teams to develop and deliver ongoing supporter engagement journeys.
- Assist in the development and implementation of new individual giving strategies, including appeals, workplace giving, regular giving and community fundraising activities, to maximise growth opportunities and drive income generation from new and existing donors.
- Create and maintain excellent, up-to-date donor records, implementing and maintaining the integrity of the donor database (Salesforce) to enable contact with donors for ongoing engagement and fundraising revenue opportunities.
- Manage and generate donor reports to analyse, track, report, and measure campaign success, ensuring customer relationship management databases and financial records are aligned.
- Research and establish a pipeline of aligned funding opportunities and support lead generation activities to gain presentations and meetings with corporates, trusts and foundations.
- Support grant and tender acquisition and reporting processes to ensure all steps are completed on time.
- Work with internal departments and the fundraising team to ensure that written funding proposals are of the highest quality.
- Assist with the drafting and production of clear and visually compelling funding reports, communications and presentations.
- Establish processes and perform administrative and research tasks that support the Funding and Partnerships team.
What do we need from you?
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in fundraising, marketing or administration in a similar role.
- Previous experience in the non-profit sector with demonstrated success in Individual Giving or Donor Care.
- An understanding of the donor journey and how to move donors along the pipeline to support the broader fundraising program strategy.
- Experience using Salesforce or other Customer Relationship Management databases.
- Strong data and reporting skills, with the ability to understand, analyse interpret and present trends, learnings and recommendations.
- High attention to detail with excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Demonstrated customer service skills with excellent written and verbal communication.
- A collaborative and 'can-do' attitude with a desire to work in a high-performing small team.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Previous experience of fundraising practices in addition to Individual Giving, including Regular Giving, Corporate Partnerships, Grants and Community Fundraising (desirable)
- Experience with digital fundraising platforms (desirable)
- As a not for profit organisation, Learning Links offers employees tax effective salary packaging.
- A small, supportive, collaborative and enthusiastic team with an excellent organisational culture.
- Flexibility with part time work hours to suit your needs, with work from home options.
Keen to apply?
- Please click on apply and upload an updated version of your CV and Cover Letter.
- As part of the application process, you will need to answer 3 questions relating to your suitability with the role.
For further information and a Position Description, please visit the careers page of our website https://careers.learninglinks.org.au/ or contact Rachel Brodie-Browne on firstname.lastname@example.org
We are a child safe organisation. Successful applicants will be required to obtain a satisfactory police background check and a Working with Children Check.
The closing date for this role is 9 July 2021.