About Learning Links
Learning Links is an organisation with an almost 50 year history helping families and children with learning difficulties. We are a growing organisation responding to the changing market environment to deliver evidence based high-quality services in literacy, numeracy, speech and occupational therapies, assessments and counselling. We are driven by continuous improvement, strategic growth and building on our previous successes.
About the Role:
We are seeking Provisional Psychologists to work in Schools across NSW, Victoria & Tasmania and our locations based in Sydney to provide literacy, numeracy and cognitive assessments. Full training provided as well access to an extensive test tool library. Flexible work hours in school hours and Saturdays to work around internship requirements, family and other work commitments.
Why is this role for you?
- You can set your availability for assessments
- Large team of psychologists allows sharing of knowledge and expertise
- Access to a provisional psychologist supervision if needed (fees apply)
- Professional Development Days held every school holidays
To be successful in this role you will need:
- Provisional Psychologist registered with AHPRA.
- Familiarisation with psychometric testing
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of with working with children with learning difficulties and disabilities and their families.
- Strong customer service and problem resolution skills
- Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong attention to detail and process
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Enthusiastic and motivated
- Willingness to travel regional, interstate and across Sydney
To be considered for this position, written applications must include:
- Response to the essential and desirable selection criteria
- Copy of any qualifications
- Two current professional referees
How to apply for this role:
Please click on Apply Now if you are interested in this role.
For further information about our organisation and to view a Position Description, please visit https://careers.learninglinks.org.au/
For any general enquiries, please email email@example.com
Working with Children Check and Criminal Record Check apply to this position.