Are you looking for a full or part time (minimum 2 days a week) position while you are working towards achieving your psychologist registration?
Learning Links is the place for you to expand your psychological therapy, assessment and presentation skills and support children and families to thrive!
About the role
We are seeking Provisional Psychologists to provide psychological therapy/ counselling, assessments, group programs or presentations/ training in our Campbelltown local schools and Gledswood Hills (Camden area) office.
Why is Learning Links right for you
- We have a large team of psychologists which allows sharing of knowledge and expertise.
- Benefit from ongoing professional development and a supportive working environment.
- We offer a comprehensive Psychologist registration program. Internal supervision, group supervision and professional development are provided as part of your employment (fees apply).
Essential skills, experience and qualifications
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Psychology (4 year equivalent).
- Provisional registration as a Psychologist through AHPRA under 4+2, 5+1 or transitional pathway is an essential criteria.
- Experience developing, delivering and adapting intervention plans for children and young people or working towards.
- Group facilitation skills for children, young people and or parents
- Excellent oral and written communication.
- Experience building rapport and developing positive relationships with children and parents.
- Competent in administering, interpreting and writing associated reports for cognitive (WISC, WPPSI) and academic (WIAT) assessments.
- Working with children presenting with Autism.
- Salary package $15,900 + $2,649 entertainment card + novated lease for a vehicle (most tax effective way to buy and run your car).
- Hands down the most supportive and welcoming culture around.
- Access to an amazing brains trust of expert colleagues to bounce ideas and discuss best practise.
- 4-6 dedicated professional development days per year PLUS access to other external opportunities to grow your skills.
- Variety at work with exposure to multiple disciplines and programs (e.g. psychology, education, early intervention, and teams running community programs etc.).
- Work in schools as well as clinical settings.
- Systems and digital skills training to allow you to focus on clinical support.
- Investment in leadership development and team connection.
- Giving back to communities by helping kids from low socio-economic or disadvantaged background.
- Flexible work options galore (part time, compressed work weeks, various locations, work from home, telehealth consults etc.).
About Learning Links
Learning Links has been helping families and children with learning difficulties for 50 years. Our aim is to prevent learning difficulties from causing disadvantage. Our interventions include literacy, numeracy, speech and occupational therapies, assessments and psychological therapy.
How to apply for this role:
Please click on the Apply for this Job link to make an application. For further information about Learning Links and a Position Description please click on the link https://careers.learninglinks.org.au/
Child safety is top priority for us, and we are a child safe organisation. You will be asked to undergo a police check and Working with Children Check. Learning Links also follows government advice regarding COVID-19 vaccination mandates. Learning Links requires all staff to be fully vaccinated to ensure programs can continue to be delivered safely at our centres and schools.