About Learning Links
Learning Links was established in 1972 by parents concerned about the lack of appropriate support services to meet their children’s education and wellbeing needs. Today, our focus is on preventing learning difficulties from causing disadvantage by collaborating with schools, early childhood settings and parents to intervene early with multidisciplinary services across psychology, speech therapy, occupational therapy, specialist and early education. Since 1972 we have partnered with thousands of children and families to help children reach their full potential.
About the Role
The role will be based at our Peakhurst office. The position is a 12 month fixed term part time role (parental leave cover) working 22.5 hours per week. You will provide a professional and seamless service to our For Life & psychology team to ensure team members needs are met.
The main duties of the role are to
- Provide excellent customer service to all stakeholders;
- Build positive customer relationships through effective ongoing and timely communication;
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date program documentation;
- Provide program reports and information on time and as required to internal stakeholders;
- Schedule and allocate work for For Life & psychology staff and volunteers
- Maintain professional development allocation and group supervision calendars.
- Utilise planning, organisational, and time management skills to deliver on agreed expectations, and prioritise competing priorities.
- Ensure effective support for all Psychology programs including referrals, program enrolments and orientations, tours, staff professional development, group supervision calendar and social events.
- Database entry for a number of our programs.
- At least 3 years’ experience in customer service and administrative roles
- Exceptional customer service & people skills with a strong ability to effectively manage conversations to achieve outcomes
- Demonstrated high level of proficiency and initiative in scheduling people and resources
- Demonstrated high level ability to accurately and efficiently plan, execute and record complex administrative tasks
- Demonstrated time management and organisational skills with ability to manage and prioritise own workload and competing priorities in a busy work environment
- Effectively and harmoniously work in a team environment
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Demonstrate an effective understanding and use of multiple IT platforms e.g. word, excel and outlook
What we offer
A competitive package will be based on relevant qualifications and experience. Learning Links employees receive tax effective salary packaging opportunities, which means you can increase the value of your take-home pay.
Other benefits you can access working with Learning Links include:
- Working in a dynamic and growth orientated not for profit environment;
- Life/ work Balance;
- Ongoing professional development; and
- Employee Assistance Program.
How to apply for this role
Sounds like a great opportunity? We can’t wait to hear from you! Click on this link to apply now via our e-recruitment portal. Please ensure you include in your application:
- A cover letter responding to the selection criteria
For general enquiries, please contact email@example.com
Child safety is top priority for us, and we are a child safe organisation. You will be asked to undergo a police check and Working with Children Check. Learning Links also follows government advise regarding COVD-19 vaccination mandates. Learning Links requires all staff to be fully vaccinated to ensure programs can continue to be delivered safely at our centres and schools.