Are you looking for evenings, Saturdays or school hour work to fit around other work, family or study commitments? Do you want to work from home in an online environment?
Do you enjoy ongoing psychology professional development and peer supervision?
Learning Links are seeking authorised supervisors wanting to mentor and supervise our provisional psychologists completing our Provisional Psychologist Registration Program. The Psychology Supervisor has clinical expertise and the ability to integrate psychological knowledge to support provisional psychologists.
Why is Learning Links right for you?
Learning Links is the place for you to expand your mentoring & supervision skills and make a genuine difference to the journey of a provisional psychologist! You will be part of supportive and collaborative team or psychologists.
About the role:
- Provides regular clinical supervision and professional development as an authorised Psychology AHPRA supervisor;
- Ensures the Psychology program complies with all industry and Learning Links’ regulations and procedures, including measurement and quality improvement initiatives.
- Registered Psychologist with the Australian Psychologist Board
- Authorised Supervisor with the Australian Psychology Board.
- Experience providing high quality supervision via the 4 + 2 and/or 5 +1 program for provisional psychologists.
- Ability to work flexibly in a team-based environment
Benefits of the role:
- You will have an option of working across one of our centres in Sydney or online.
- You can set your times for delivering supervision.
- There is team of supervisors which allows sharing of knowledge around AHPRA guidelines
- Peer supervision opportunities
To be considered for the role, application must include:
- CV and cover letter, including your response to the essential criteria
- Two current professional referees
Please click on APPLY NOW to submit your application. To view further information about the role, please view the Position Description.
For any enquiries, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Working with Children Check and Criminal Record Check apply to this position.